PR & Content Manager
Do you want to work for a business that’s doubling its revenue year on year? Do you want to deliver meaningful work that’s helping charities raise more for their causes? Do you enjoy working at the speed of a startup with the stability of a scale up? Do you want to work with a bunch of Enthusiasts? Then this could be the place for you!
Enthuse is a donations, event registration and fundraising platform that has helped more than 4,000 charities raise over £75 million. We work with 20 of the top 100 charities. Our solutions are customised under a cause’s own brand and we put charities in control of their data. This allows charities to build and nurture a loyal supporter base, raise more and ultimately have more impact.
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in London, Enthuse is backed by socially responsible investors and was named “Most Committed Company to the Sector” at the National Fundraising Awards.
Join us on our mission to transform digital fundraising for the better by putting charities first. Our core values are: Be enthusiastic. Be curious. Be reliable.
Due to our continued rapid growth, we are expanding and are looking for more Enthusiasts to join the team.
The focus of the role is:
This is a pivotal hire for us. You’ll be our first PR & Content Manager, joining a new marketing team in our fast-growing business. The main objectives of the role will be:
- Driving the content marketing agenda and establishing thought leadership campaigns. Writing, editing, curating and distributing our content
- Making us famous through a PR strategy which lands coverage in the national and trade press. Pitching proactive stories directly to journalists and working with them to develop exclusive bylines
- Working closely with sales and marketing leaders in order to develop a content strategy and developing creative ideas for lead generation campaigns
- Taking charge of thought leadership content with cutting-edge research about consumer behaviour and attitudes and challenges in the charity sector
- Implementing an internal comms strategy by identifying the best methods of communicating to, engaging with, and gaining insight from our audiences
- Ensuring consistency of messaging across all communications
- Championing strategic messages, values and behaviours and support embedding them across CharityCheckout
- Training spokespeople to speak to journalists and convey key company messages
- Work closely with the Marketing Director on establishing a crisis comms process
We are looking for the following:
- Experience across communications and content strategy
- Excellent written communication and attention to detail
- Proven record of driving press coverage in trade and national titles.
- A nose for a good story driven by data and insights
- Experience producing thought leadership content
- Ability to work autonomously and prioritise workload
- Flexible, adaptable and resilient attitude
- Able to work calmly under pressure
- History of using lead gen and content management platforms
- Have an eye for what content flies on social media. Have the ability to write compelling micro copy
- Ability to interact confidently, build relationships quickly and establish credibility
We’d love it if:
- You have experience working at a B2B SaaS technology provider in the charity sector
- You have experience across the entire content marketing spectrum – from PR and thought leadership through to lead conversion and product marketing
You’re enthused by:
Helping good causes thrive 🙂
Benefits of the role include:
We believe work-life balance matters
Flexible start and finish times, working from home welcomed, part time roles available, wellness hours (yoga, facials and group exercise), birthday breaks (two hours back – to have a lie in, long lunch or leave early). Quarterly well being survey to check the pulse of motivation levels – we take action on these insights.
We celebrate together
Early Friday finish for team drinks, monthly team lunch, team activity days, virtual wine evenings, daily end of day company updates, we love our #praise slack channel.
One paid day to fundraise for a charity of your choice, many of our team members also volunteer or are trustees.
Support with commuting
Cycle to work scheme, season ticket loan, we currently have team members working from home with the option to work in an office in London (Runway East, Moorgate).
We offer structured support from senior team members within the business and a strong network of investors and customers.
Come as you are. Love what you do.
The charities we partner with help those in need across the entire breadth and rich fabric of society. It’s important that we’re in the best place to super serve them. It’s also important that we’re a workplace people feel proud to come to every day.
We welcome applications from all identities and walks of life. We can’t wait to hear from you!