At Enthuse, we’re on a mission to transform digital fundraising by building the technology that empowers great causes. Our donations, event registration, and fundraising platform currently supports more than 4,000 charities and raises over £50 million pounds a year.
Launched in 2012, we’ve come a long way — we’ve raised a Series A with social-impact focussed investors, we’ve grown to 50 people, and we’re looking to more than double that number by April 2022. It’s still early, but we’re on an incredible journey.
Reporting to the Development Team Lead you’ll be critical in finding elegant solutions to hard technical problems and building them to high-quality standards— and also help build and grow a company of smart and passionate people. And create a real impact.
How you’ll contribute
- Contribute to our mission by monitoring, maintaining and modifying our platforms to ensure that that they operate and scale reliably up to Enterprise level
- Contribute and influence our security, integrity and backup procedures
- Identify technical problems and develop software updates and ‘fixes’
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Analysts, Designers, Engineers, and anyone else it takes to build an amazing platform.
- Be a part of our growing Engineering team — and help to shape how Engineers create an impact at Enthuse.
- You’ll have experience in maintaining and deploying highly available, fault-tolerant platforms at scale
- You have experience in improving performance through platform architecture.
- You have experience in identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’
- You’ve worked with cloud services and used them to maintain and provision SaaS platforms.
- Knowledge of infrastructure-as-code to allow scripted release flows
- You’re aware of software security best practices
- You are able to communicate clearly and be humble when sharing ideas with everyone on the team.
What you’ll get
- A salary of £45,000 to £55,000 for the Senior Platform Engineer role.
- We offer a generous equity options scheme at a fast-growing, stable company backed by social good investors. We give back to all our employees who get us closer to achieving our mission.
- We believe work-life balance matters and have flexible hours, working from home, and support part-time work. Also, we’ll happily hear how we could support you if that doesn’t work.
- We believe in giving back and give you one paid day to fundraise for a charity of your choice. Many of our team members also volunteer or are trustees.
- We want you to travel well with the Cycle to Work scheme, season ticket loan, and soon a new office when lockdown eases!
- We will support your journey through our mentor program that offers structured support from senior team members within the business and a strong network of investors and customers.
Come as you are. Love what you do.
At Enthuse, we want to create a positive impact on a global scale. And to do that we know that the people at Enthuse have to reflect all global lives and identities.
We work flexible hours, we support remote working, and if that doesn’t quite work, we will definitely listen to what will. We’re striving to create a place where all feel valued and welcome — and would love to hear how we could do that for you.
No matter what your background, identity, or even if your experience doesn’t exactly match — we’d love to hear from you!