At Enthuse, we’re on a mission to transform digital fundraising by building the technology that empowers great causes. Our donations, event registration, and fundraising platform currently supports more than 4,000 charities and helped them raise over £50 million pounds a year.
Launched in 2012, we’ve come a long way — we’ve raised over £7.5m from social-impact focussed investors, including a Series A round in early 2021, we’ve grown to 50 people, and we’re looking to more than double that number by April 2022. It’s still early, but we’re on an incredible journey.
Reporting to our CEO and founder, you’ll be critical in rounding out our leadership team and guiding Enthuse through the next phase of its journey — building a company of smart and passionate people and creating a real impact.
How you’ll contribute
- Own our commercial strategy and be responsible for achieving and stretching our ambitious growth targets.
- Support, structure, and scale a team of almost 20 passionate, driven salespeople — and grow the team up to 40 sales Enthusiasts.
- Foster a culture of performance, enthusiasm, reliability, and curiosity.
- Constantly identify growth opportunities and play a critical role in how Enthuse scales from our leading position in the UK with new offerings and territories.
- Proven success as a sales leader in a high-growth, fast-paced business — driving growth in critical areas and identifying opportunities for expansion.
- You’ll have extensive personal experience with solution-focussed B2B SaaS or payments products — from small independent businesses to enterprise-scale partners.
- You’ll have hands-on experience in leading expansion into new markets or launching new offerings.
- You are driven by creating a positive impact in the world and have experience working with charities or other third sector organisations.
- Extensive experience working alongside Marketing leadership and teams to leverage their channels and grow revenue.
- You’ll have a comprehensive knowledge of the local and global tech ecosystem, competitors, potential partners, and integrations.
- Are a dedicated people leader — not afraid to have hard conversations but driven to ensure the team is empowered, supported, and developing as much as they can.
- Have managed a team from BDA’s starting their journey to experienced sales managers looking at how to build and empower their own teams.
- Have experience setting and achieving ambitious revenue targets — and have supported your sales managers to achieve their own.
What you’ll get
- A generous six-figure salary with a flexible mix of equity options and performance cash bonus.
- We offer a generous equity options scheme at a fast-growing, stable company backed by social good investors. We give back to all our employees who get us closer to achieving our mission.
- We believe work-life balance matters and have flexible hours, working from home, and support part-time work. Also, we’ll happily hear how we could support you if that doesn’t work.
- We believe in giving back and give you one paid day to fundraise for a charity of your choice. Many of our team members also volunteer or are trustees.
- We want you to travel well with the Cycle to Work scheme, season ticket loan, and soon a new office when lockdown eases!
- We will support your journey through our mentor program that offers structured support from senior team members within the business and a strong network of investors and customers.
Come as you are. Love what you do.
At Enthuse, we want to create a positive impact on a global scale. And to do that we know that the people at Enthuse have to reflect all global lives and identities.
We work flexible hours, we support remote working, and if that doesn’t quite work, we will definitely listen to what will. We’re striving to create a place where all feel valued and welcome — and would love to hear how we could do that for you.
No matter what your background, identity, or even if your experience doesn’t exactly match — we’d love to hear from you!