At Enthuse, we’re on a mission to transform digital fundraising by building the technology that empowers great causes. Our donations, event registration, and fundraising platform currently support more than 4,000 charities to raise over £50 million pounds a year.
Launched in 2012, we’ve come a long way — we’ve raised a Series A with social-impact focussed investors, we’ve grown to 50 people, and we’re looking to more than double that number by April 2022. It’s still early, but we’re on an incredible journey.
Reporting to the Head of Customer, you’ll be critical in creating the best onboarding and support experience for charities — and also help build and grow a company of smart and passionate people. And create a real impact.
How you’ll contribute
- Managing the entire onboarding process for new charities - from sales handover to configuration, to training, ensuring they have a best-in-class, successful onboarding experience
- Delivering webinar content for one-to-many audiences to facilitate adoption and share best practices
- Responding to customer support queries via chat, e-mail, or phone and accurately categorising to help inform the root cause
- Creating, editing and publishing quality content to improve customer self-service resources
- Partnering with internal teams to ensure customer needs are being met; coordinating with sales, marketing, finance and product teams
- 1 year+ experience working in an onboarding or support role, preferably at a SaaS company
- A track record of managing multiple support cases per day
- An owner mindset, with meticulous attention to detail
- Working knowledge of digital platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An unwavering positive attitude and a love for helping others succeed
- The ability to bring your own personality to the role to develop rapport and meaningful relationships with customers; building connections and gaining trust
What you’ll get
- A salary of £25k for the Customer Support Associate role.
- We offer a generous equity options scheme at a fast-growing, stable company backed by social good investors. We give back to all our employees who get us closer to achieving our mission.
- We believe work-life balance matters and have flexible hours, working from home, and support part-time work. Also, we’ll happily hear how we could support you if that doesn’t work.
- We believe in giving back and give you one paid day to fundraise for a charity of your choice. Many of our team members also volunteer or are trustees.
- We want you to travel well with the Cycle to Work scheme, season ticket loan, and soon a new office when lockdown eases!
- We will support your journey through our mentor program that offers structured support from senior team members within the business and a strong network of investors and customers.
Come as you are. Love what you do.
At Enthuse, we want to create a positive impact on a global scale. And to do that we know that the people at Enthuse have to reflect all global lives and identities.
We work flexible hours, we support remote working, and if that doesn’t quite work, we will definitely listen to what will. We’re striving to create a place where all feel valued and welcome — and would love to hear how we could do that for you.
No matter what your background, identity, or even if your experience doesn’t exactly match — we’d love to hear from you!