At Enthuse, we’re on a mission to transform digital fundraising by building the technology that empowers great causes. Our donations, event registration, and fundraising platform currently support more than 4,000 charities raise over £50 million pounds a year.
Launched in 2012, we’ve come a long way — we’ve raised a Series A with social-impact focussed investors, we’ve grown to 50 people, and we’re looking to more than double that number by April 2022. It’s still early, but we’re on an incredible journey.
Reporting to the Head of Enterprise Sales you’ll be critical in growing and further developing the relationships with our top clients and also help build and grow a company of smart and passionate people in order to create a real impact.
How you’ll contribute
- You’ll be an integral part of the Enthuse commercial engine, with a focus on the UK’s largest charities, developing relationships across all business functions
- Taking ownership of an extensive account list you’ll drive upsell opportunities across the full Enthuse solution set
- Working closely with the Customer Success team, you’ll ensure that your developing long-lasting relationships across our top client list
- You’ll build relationships with sector professionals and industry experts to build your own personal brand and be a champion of Enthuse
- Crucially, all of your work will enable the UK’s most recognised charitable organisations to raise more money for their causes and better engage their donors and fundraisers
- Five years+ experience working in B2B Saas Account Management
- Solutions focused sales approach with a natural ability to uncover clients needs and objectives to effectively position the correct solution set(s)
- Demonstrable experience of exceeding sales quotas year-on-year
- Enjoys the process and challenges of managing multiple accounts and opportunities at once in a very fast-paced scale-up
- Skilled at working across multiple teams internally to achieve desired results
- Strong internal and external influencer
- Affable, personable and enjoys presenting to groups of all sizes and levels
- Loves data and using it to prospect across a large account base
- Genuine desire to work with the charity sector to help our clients achieve their missions
What you’ll get
- A salary of £70k+ OTE for the Senior Account Management role.
- We offer a generous equity options scheme at a fast-growing, stable company backed by social good investors. We give back to all our employees who get us closer to achieving our mission.
- We believe work-life balance matters and have flexible hours, working from home, and support part-time work. Also, we’ll happily hear how we could support you if that doesn’t work.
- We believe in giving back and give you one paid day to fundraise for a charity of your choice. Many of our team members also volunteer or are trustees.
- We want you to travel well with the Cycle to Work scheme, season ticket loan, and soon a new office when lockdown eases!
- We will support your journey through our mentor program that offers structured support from senior team members within the business and a strong network of investors and customers.
Come as you are. Love what you do.
At Enthuse, we want to create a positive impact on a global scale. And to do that we know that the people at Enthuse have to reflect all global lives and identities.
We work flexible hours, we support remote working, and if that doesn’t quite work, we will definitely listen to what will. We’re striving to create a place where all feel valued and welcome — and would love to hear how we could do that for you.
No matter what your background, identity, or even if your experience doesn’t exactly match — we’d love to hear from you!