At Enthuse, we’re on a mission to transform digital fundraising by building the technology that empowers great causes. Our donations, event registration, and fundraising platform currently support more than 4,000 charities raise over £50 million pounds a year.
Launched in 2012, we’ve come a long way — we’ve raised a Series A with social-impact focussed investors, we’ve grown to 50 people, and we’re looking to more than double that number by April 2022. It’s still early, but we’re on an incredible journey.
Reporting to the Country Lead Ireland, you’ll be critical in transforming digital fundraising Irish charity sector— and also help build and grow a company of smart and passionate people. And create a real impact.
How you’ll contribute
- Engaging with Irish charities to achieve monthly and quarterly revenue targets, selling market-leading online fundraising technology
- Conducting the full sales cycle; including prospecting, value creation, pitching, and closing
- Understanding the product-market fit and applying this towards problem-solving for your customer’s need
- Keeping up to date with industry knowledge by identifying opportunities to learn; reading the latest industry blogs, building and maintaining your network and attending industry events
- Bringing enthusiasm, energy and motivation to an ambitious and collaborative team
- 1-2 years experience working in sales
- A self-motivated, competitive individual that thrives in a target driven environment
- A personable individual with strong communication skills
- The ability to think on your feet and overcome objections
- Genuine desire to work with the charity sector to help our clients achieve their missions
What you’ll get
- A salary of £32-40 OTE for the Senior Business Development Associate role
- We offer a generous equity options scheme at a fast-growing, stable company backed by social good investors. We give back to all our employees who get us closer to achieving our mission.
- We believe work-life balance matters and have flexible hours, working from home, and support part-time work. Also, we’ll happily hear how we could support you if that doesn’t work.
- We believe in giving back and give you one paid day to fundraise for a charity of your choice. Many of our team members also volunteer or are trustees.
- We want you to travel well with the Cycle to Work scheme, season ticket loan, and soon a new office when lockdown eases!
- We will support your journey through our mentor program that offers structured support from senior team members within the business and a strong network of investors and customers.
Come as you are. Love what you do.
At Enthuse, we want to create a positive impact on a global scale. And to do that we know that the people at Enthuse have to reflect all global lives and identities.
We work flexible hours, we support remote working, and if that doesn’t quite work, we will definitely listen to what will. We’re striving to create a place where all feel valued and welcome — and would love to hear how we could do that for you.
No matter what your background, identity, or even if your experience doesn’t exactly match — we’d love to hear from you!