At Enthuse, we’re on a mission to transform digital fundraising by building the technology that empowers great causes. Our donations, event registration, and fundraising platform currently support more than 4,000 charities raise over £50 million pounds a year.
Launched in 2012, we’ve come a long way — we’ve raised a Series A with social-impact focussed investors, we’ve grown to 50 people, and we’re looking to more than double that number by April 2022. It’s still early, but we’re on an incredible journey.
Reporting to the Product Marketing Manager, you’ll be critical in promoting Enthuse products and services through high impact marketing initiatives — and also help build and grow a company of smart and passionate people. And create a real impact.
How you’ll contribute
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the market and competitive landscape, being able to draw insights that inform the product marketing strategy to deliver tangible sales growth.
- Collaborate on the creation, continuous updating and communication of sales enablement marketing elements including, but not limited to, competitor analysis, competitor battle cards, sales pitch presentations, case studies, technical marketing collateral and go-to-market communications.
- Execute product marketing strategy initiatives to empower sales teams in their engagements with both existing charities (cross and up-sell) and new charities, always ensuring execution is impactful and timely with the goal of building the Enthuse brand in the market.
- An understanding of B2B marketing and sales, especially in a start-up.
- Excellent people skills and the ability to work with colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties to deliver success.
- Strong communication skills and networking ability
- Sound attention to detail
- Good organisation and planning skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills as well as the ability to read, interpret and summarise numerical and written information.
- Highly adaptable to a fast-paced environment
- Commercial awareness
- Experience in working with CRM platforms such as Hubspot
What you’ll get
- A salary of £30 to £33K for the Product Marketing Executive role.
- We offer a generous equity options scheme at a fast-growing, stable company backed by social good investors. We give back to all our employees who get us closer to achieving our mission.
- We believe work-life balance matters and have flexible hours, working from home, and support part-time work. Also, we’ll happily hear how we could support you if that doesn’t work.
- We believe in giving back and give you one paid day to fundraise for a charity of your choice. Many of our team members also volunteer or are trustees.
- We want you to travel well with the Cycle to Work scheme, season ticket loan, and soon a new office when lockdown eases!
- We will support your journey through our mentor program that offers structured support from senior team members within the business and a strong network of investors and customers.
Come as you are. Love what you do.
At Enthuse, we want to create a positive impact on a global scale. And to do that we know that the people at Enthuse have to reflect all global lives and identities.
We work flexible hours, we support remote working, and if that doesn’t quite work, we will definitely listen to what will. We’re striving to create a place where all feel valued and welcome — and would love to hear how we could do that for you.
No matter what your background, identity, or even if your experience doesn’t exactly match — we’d love to hear from you!