We’re looking for a Business Development Associate in our Sales team, based in London. An exciting opportunity to join a fast-scaling, socially-driven organisation and fast track your career in sales.
At Enthuse, we’re on a mission to transform digital fundraising by building the technology that empowers great causes. Our donations, event registration, and fundraising platform currently support more than 4,000 charities to raise over £50 million pounds a year.
Launched in 2012, we’ve come a long way — we’ve raised a Series A with social-impact focussed investors, we’ve grown to 50 people, and we’re looking to more than double that number by April 2022. It’s still early, but we’re on an incredible journey.
Reporting to the Sales Team Manager, you’ll be critical in transforming digital fundraising in the UK charity sector — and also help build and grow a company of smart and passionate people. And create a real impact.
How you’ll contribute
- Engaging with UK charities to achieve monthly and quarterly revenue targets, selling market-leading online fundraising technology
- Conducting the full sales cycle; including outbound telephone prospecting, value creation, discovery, pitching, and closing
- Understanding the product-market fit and applying this towards problem-solving for your prospect’s needs
- Keeping up to date with industry knowledge by identifying opportunities to learn; reading the latest industry blogs, building and maintaining your network and the opportunity to attend some industry events
- Keeping up to date with latest competitor trends
- Following up and converting marketing qualified leads
- Bringing enthusiasm, energy and motivation to an ambitious and collaborative team
- A genuine desire for a career in sales
- An ‘always be learning’ mentality, coachable and driven by continuous learning and development
- A self-motivated, competitive individual that thrives in a target driven environment
- The ability to demonstrate resilience and overcome challenges
- A personable individual with strong communication skills
- The ability to think on your feet and overcome objections
- A naturally curious person, the ability to ask productive questions
What you’ll get
- A salary of £28-32K OTE for the Business Development Associate role.
- 4 days a week in our London office, 1 optional work from home day.
- We celebrate together with an early Friday finish with optional team drinks, team incentives, and a variety of company socials.
- We believe in giving back and give you one paid day to fundraise for a charity of your choice.
- We want you to travel well with the Cycle to Work scheme, season ticket loan, and a London-based office.
- We will support your journey through our learning and development program with an allowance for training each year and Personal Development Plans, as well as a mentor program that offers structured support from senior team members.
- Holiday allowance: 25 days holiday and bank holidays (33 in total). We increase holidays based on length of service, so for every year you’re with us, you’ll get an additional day’s holiday up to 28 days. We also offer an additional 5 days of unpaid holiday.
- We offer a generous equity options scheme at a fast-growing, stable company backed by socially responsible investors. We give back to all our employees who get us closer to achieving our mission.
Come as you are. Love what you do.
At Enthuse, we want to create a positive impact on a global scale. And to do that, we know that the people at Enthuse have to reflect all global lives and identities.
We’re striving to create a place where all feel valued and welcome — and would love to hear how we could do that for you.
No matter what your background, identity, or even if your experience doesn’t exactly match — we’d love to hear from you!