At Enthuse, we’re on a mission to transform digital fundraising by building the technology that empowers great causes. Our donations, event registration, and fundraising platform currently support more than 4,000 charities raise over £50 million pounds a year.
Launched in 2012, we’ve come a long way — we’ve raised a Series A with social-impact focussed investors, we’ve grown to 50 people, and we’re looking to more than double that number by April 2022. It’s still early, but we’re on an incredible journey.
Reporting to the CEO, you’ll be critical in ensuring our leadership team is set up for success — and also help build and grow a company of smart, passionate people.
How you’ll contribute
- Embed into our CEO’s office to support their operations completely.
- Ensure that our leadership team is set up for success.
- Engage with all Enthusiasts to make sure updates, actions, and anything else is being communicated clearly and effectively.
- You’ll have experience working as an Executive Assistant — supporting a C-Level team and being their trusted point of contact.
- You’re comfortable working in a high growth environment and easily able to navigate fast-paced, time-sensitive, and rapidly evolving tasks.
- You’re an exceptional communicator — happy and confident engaging with everyone from grads to board members.
- You’ll have exceptional written and verbal communication skills and apply these to everything from leading on note-taking in meetings to creating engaging internal communications.
- You’ll be exceptionally detail-oriented and make sure that any task, project, or action is done to the highest standard.
- You’re constantly ready and proactive — making sure problems are resolved and actions are taken before they’ve even come up.
- You understand that you’ll be dealing with sensitive information at times and can be totally trusted and professional.
- You’ll take the lead in planning and organising internal meetings, events, and celebrations.
What you’ll get
- A salary of £35,000 to £40,000 for the Executive Assistant role.
- We offer a generous equity options scheme at a fast-growing, stable company backed by social good investors. We give back to all our employees who get us closer to achieving our mission.
- We believe work-life balance matters and have flexible hours, working from home, and support part-time work. Also, we’ll happily hear how we could support you if that doesn’t work.
- We believe in giving back and give you one paid day to fundraise for a charity of your choice. Many of our team members also volunteer or are trustees.
- We want you to travel well with the Cycle to Work scheme, season ticket loan, and soon a new office when lockdown eases!
- We will support your journey through our mentor program that offers structured support from senior team members within the business and a strong network of investors and customers.
Come as you are. Love what you do.
At Enthuse, we want to create a positive impact on a global scale. And to do that we know that the people at Enthuse have to reflect all global lives and identities.
We work flexible hours, we support remote working, and if that doesn’t quite work, we will definitely listen to what will. We’re striving to create a place where all feel valued and welcome — and would love to hear how we could do that for you.
No matter what your background, identity, or even if your experience doesn’t exactly match — we’d love to hear from you!