At Enthuse, we’re on a mission to transform digital fundraising by building the technology that empowers great causes. Our donations, event registration, and fundraising platform currently support more than 4,000 charities raise over £50 million a year.
Launched in 2012, we’ve come a long way — we’ve raised a Series A with social-impact focussed investors, we’ve grown to 50 people, and we’re looking to more than double that number by April 2022. It’s still early, but we’re on an incredible journey.
As of the first People Team hires, you’ll be critical in empowering all Enthusiasts, helping to build and grow a company of smart and passionate people — and create a real impact.
How you’ll contribute
- Play a key role in forming the People Team — and building an amazing, impact-focused organisation
- Provide HR support and consultation to the business, answering employee and manager queries about HR programs, policies, and other HR-related topics.
- Lead and coach us through core HR processes and provide expertise in recruitment, career planning, DEI, performance management, compensation and rewards, ER, learning and development, and employee wellness and recognition.
- Drive recruitment and scale Enthuse to be a market leading business.
- Work with the Leadership team and deliver a comprehensive People & Recruitment strategy — and create the roadmap for success.
- 7+ years experience in People Operations & Recruitment, with a proven track record of supporting a fast-paced, high-growth team.
- Extensive experience in Recruitment and building high-functioning, delivery focussed recruitment teams.
- Extensive knowledge and implementation experience of current, progressive HR Business processes, DEI, and L&D programs.
- Extensive knowledge of the UK and EU employment law and regulations.
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills with a demonstrated ability to drive decisions through strong relationships, expertise and data.
- Experience hiring and managing a large, devolved team across People and Recruitment.
- You believe in mission-driven, customer-centric company culture — and navigated the high-growth, autonomous environment.
What you’ll get
- A salary of £100K for the People Director role.
- We offer a generous equity options scheme at a fast-growing, stable company backed by social good investors. We give back to all our employees who get us closer to achieving our mission.
- We believe work-life balance matters and have flexible hours, working from home, and supporting part-time work. Also, we’ll happily hear how we could support you if that doesn’t work.
- We believe in giving back and give you one paid day to fundraise for a charity of your choice. Many of our team members also volunteer or are trustees.
- We want you to travel well with the Cycle to Work scheme, season ticket loan, and soon a new office when lockdown eases!
- We will support your journey through our mentor program that offers structured support from senior team members within the business and a strong network of investors and customers.
Come as you are. Love what you do.
At Enthuse, we want to create a positive impact on a global scale. And to do that we know that the people at Enthuse have to reflect all global lives and identities.
We work flexible hours, we support remote working, and if that doesn’t quite work, we will listen to what will. We’re striving to create a place where all feel valued and welcome — and would love to hear how we could do that for you.
No matter what your background, identity, or even if your experience doesn’t exactly match — we’d love to hear from you!