At Enthuse, we’re on a mission to transform digital fundraising by building the technology that empowers great causes. Our donations, event registration, and fundraising platform currently support more than 4,000 charities raise over £50 million pounds a year.
Launched in 2012, we’ve come a long way — we’ve raised a Series A with social-impact focussed investors, we’ve grown to 50 people, and we’re looking to more than double that number by April 2022. It’s still early, but we’re on an incredible journey.
Reporting to the Head of Data and BI, you’ll be critical designing and implementing our Analytical Data Store that will help deliver key business insights — and also help build and grow a company of smart and passionate people. And create a real impact.
How you’ll contribute
- Help design and implement a greenfield Data Warehouse using Kimball Development methodologies and best practices.
- Capture BI requirements and manage changes, enhancements and improvements.
- Design and implement easy to maintain ETL routines with an emphasis on repeatable metadata controlled code.
- Design and implement Cube processing using MS SSAS based on requirements you have helped gather.
- Create and maintain a data dictionary based on the resources you have introduced.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years experience working with SQL Server BI tools
- Experience in working with transactional OLTP DBs and a wide range of data sources (MSSQL, MySQL, Hubspot, Stripe, Google Analytics).
- Demonstrable knowledge of the Kimball development methodology and dimensional modelling.
- Highly experienced in designing and implementing SSIS ETL frameworks.
- Advanced TSQL querying and programming skills.
- Experience of SSAS OLAP cubes, Calculated Measures, MOLAP/ROLAP partitions, Aggregations.
- Familiarity with SSRS and common data visualisation tools.
- Experience with event based microservices and .Net a bonus.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong Analytical approach and planning ability.
- Strong emphasis on documentation and standards of best practice.
What you’ll get
- A salary of £50,000 to £60,000 (depending on experience) for the BI Developer role.
- We offer a generous equity options scheme at a fast-growing, stable company backed by social good investors. We give back to all our employees who get us closer to achieving our mission.
- We believe work-life balance matters and have flexible hours, working from home, and support part-time work. Also, we’ll happily hear how we could support you if that doesn’t work.
- We believe in giving back and give you one paid day to fundraise for a charity of your choice. Many of our team members also volunteer or are trustees.
- We want you to travel well with the Cycle to Work scheme, season ticket loan, and soon a new office when lockdown eases!
- We will support your journey through our mentor program that offers structured support from senior team members within the business and a strong network of investors and customers.
Come as you are. Love what you do.
At Enthuse, we want to create a positive impact on a global scale. And to do that we know that the people at Enthuse have to reflect all global lives and identities.
We work flexible hours, we support remote working, and if that doesn’t quite work, we will definitely listen to what will. We’re striving to create a place where all feel valued and welcome — and would love to hear how we could do that for you.
No matter what your background, identity, or even if your experience doesn’t exactly match — we’d love to hear from you!