At Enthuse, we’re on a mission to transform digital fundraising by building the technology that empowers great causes. Our donations, event registration, and fundraising platform currently support more than 4,000 charities raise over £50 million a year.
Launched in 2012, we’ve come a long way — we’ve raised a Series A with social-impact focussed investors, we’ve grown to 50 people, and we’re looking to more than double that number by April 2022. It’s still early, but we’re on an incredible journey.
Reporting to the Product Designer, you’ll be critical in contributing to ongoing optimisation projects and in new greenfield roadmap initiatives— and also help build and grow a company of smart and passionate people. And create a real impact.
How you’ll contribute
- Improve the UX/UI of Enthuse’s features and products, aiming to resolve complex user problems through a user-centred design process
- Utilise qualitative and quantitative tools in your UX arsenal to solve user problems and to identify opportunities for improvement
- Help build our very own design system
- Collaborate with other teams to build great products
- Present initial concepts as well as polished UIs both internally and externally
- Advocating design thinking, process, and craft throughout our organization
- Minimum 18 months of UX/UI design work experience
- Proficient with Figma
- Strong visual design skills with great attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to articulate design concepts clearly
- Can demonstrate a good understanding of the full design process (from research to delivery)
- Collaborator and proactive by nature
- Curious and eager to learn
- Seeks and responds well to feedback
What you’ll get
- A salary of £36k to £40k as a Midweight Product Designer.
- We offer a generous equity options scheme at a fast-growing, stable company backed by social good investors. We give back to all our employees who get us closer to achieving our mission.
- We believe work-life balance matters and have flexible hours, working from home, and support part-time work. Also, we’ll happily hear how we could support you if that doesn’t work.
- We believe in giving back and giving you one paid day to fundraise for a charity of your choice. Many of our team members also volunteer or are trustees.
- We want you to travel well with the Cycle to Work scheme, season ticket loan, and soon a new office when lockdown eases!
- We will support your journey through our mentor program that offers structured support from senior team members within the business and a strong network of investors and customers.
Please make sure you provide a link to your portfolio otherwise we cannot accept your application.
Come as you are. Love what you do.
At Enthuse, we want to create a positive impact on a global scale. And to do that we know that the people at Enthuse have to reflect all global lives and identities.
We work flexible hours, we support remote working, and if that doesn’t quite work, we will definitely listen to what will. We’re striving to create a place where all feel valued and welcome — and would love to hear how we could do that for you.
No matter what your background, identity, or even if your experience doesn’t exactly match — we’d love to hear from you!