At Enthuse, we’re on a mission to transform digital fundraising by building the technology that empowers great causes. Our donations, event registration, and fundraising platform currently supports more than 4,000 charities and raises over £50 million pounds a year.
Launched in 2012, we’ve come a long way — we’ve raised a Series A with social-impact focussed investors, we’ve grown to 50 people, and we’re looking to more than double that number by April 2022. It’s still early, but we’re on an incredible journey.
Reporting to the Development Team Lead you’ll be critical in finding elegant solutions to hard technical problems and building them to high-quality standards— and also help build and grow a company of smart and passionate people. And create a real impact.
How you’ll contribute
- Contribute to our mission by testing our platforms, our APIs, our microservices and the third party connections we use.
- Carrying out testing that ensures maximum performance and user experience.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Analysts, Designers, Engineers, and anyone else it takes to build an amazing platform.
- Be a part of our growing Engineering team — and help to shape how Engineers create an impact at Enthuse.
- Utilise a variety of technologies to test our system in different environments.
- You’ll have experience testing systems, APIs and third parties.
- You have experience contributing to and actioning test plans at a feature and platform level.
- You have experience testing a scalable platform in a face-paced, high-growth company.
- You know the value of exploratory testing to drive out bugs.
- You’re not only comfortable with functional testing but have had exposure to performance, load, security, and accessibility testing.
- Exposure to testing processes including unit tests, feature flags, automation tests, and agile practices.
- You’re able to communicate clearly and be humble when sharing ideas with everyone on the team.
What you’ll get
- A salary of £30,000 to £40,000 for the QA Engineer role.
- We offer a generous equity options scheme at a fast-growing, stable company backed by social good investors. We give back to all our employees who get us closer to achieving our mission.
- We believe work-life balance matters and have flexible hours, working from home, and support part-time work. Also, we’ll happily hear how we could support you if that doesn’t work.
- We believe in giving back and give you one paid day to fundraise for a charity of your choice. Many of our team members also volunteer or are trustees.
- We want you to travel well with the Cycle to Work scheme, season ticket loan, and soon a new office when lockdown eases!
- We will support your journey through our mentor program that offers structured support from senior team members within the business and a strong network of investors and customers.
Come as you are. Love what you do.
At Enthuse, we want to create a positive impact on a global scale. And to do that we know that the people at Enthuse have to reflect all global lives and identities.
We work flexible hours, we support remote working, and if that doesn’t quite work, we will listen to what will. We’re striving to create a place where all feel valued and welcome — and would love to hear how we could do that for you.
No matter what your background, identity, or even if your experience doesn’t exactly match — we’d love to hear from you!