We’re looking for a Customer Success Executive in our Customer team, based in London. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-scaling, socially-driven organisation and to own and build relationships with our key charities.
At Enthuse, we’re on a mission to transform digital fundraising by building the technology that empowers great causes. Our donations, event registration, and fundraising platform currently support thousands of charities to raise millions of pounds a year.
Launched in 2012, we’ve come along way — we’ve raised a Series A with social-impact focussed investors, we’ve grown to 75 people, and we’re looking to reach 100 by April 2022. It’s still early, but we’re on an incredible journey.
Reporting to the Customer Success Lead, you’ll be critical in building strong relationships with our charities and ensuring our product helps them raise more for their causes. You will also help build and grow a company of smart and passionate people. And create a real impact.
How you’ll contribute
- Work with our Customer Success Managers to provide sector leading relationship management to our largest accounts.
- Working with our customers to understand how they currently use Enthuse and identify opportunities to increase adoption and upsell.
- Create a positive customer experience through conducting product demos and responding to customer requests.
- Nurture customer advocacy in the form of testimonials, references and case studies.
- Help to reduce churn by identifying customers at risk.
- Experience in Customer Success, Account Management or Customer Support even better if this is with B2B SaaS clients.
- Customer focused, you put the customer front and centre of every decision and love speaking with clients.
- You are a confident and passionate communicator, comfortable building relationships and presenting in client meetings.
- You have a willingness to learn and develop; we’re looking for someone who can both grow the role and their career at the same time.
- Tech savvy, with an interest in learning how our product works and the ability to provide technical assistance to non technical contacts.
- Be a positive and enthusiastic team player, our team is collaborative, we’re looking for people who are not afraid to bring new ideas to the team for discussion.
- An understanding of the charity or fundraising sector is helpful but not essential.
What you’ll get
- On-target earnings (OTE) of £27k for the Customer Success Executive role.
- We offer a generous equity options scheme at a fast growing, stable company backed by social good investors. We give back to all our employees who get us closer to achieving our mission.
- We believe work-life balance matters and have flexible hours and support working from home. Also, we’ll happily hear how we could support you if that doesn’t work.
- We believe in giving back and give you one paid day to fundraise for a charity of your choice. Many of our team members also volunteer or are trustees.
- We want you to travel well with the Cycle to Work scheme and season ticket loan.
- We will support your journey through our mentor program that offers structured support from senior team members within the business and a strong network of investors and customers.
Come as you are. Love what you do.
At Enthuse, we want to create a positive impact on a global scale. And to do that we know that the people at Enthuse have to reflect all global lives and identities.
We work flexible hours, we support remote working, and if that doesn’t quite work, we will definitely listen to what will. We’re striving to create a place where all feel valued and welcome — and would love to hear how we could do that for you.
No matter what your background, identity, or even if your experience doesn’t exactly match — we’d love to hear from you!