We’re looking for a Customer Support Executive in our Customer team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-scaling, socially-driven organisation and provide best in class customer support throughout the customer journey.
At Enthuse, we’re on a mission to transform digital fundraising by building the technology that empowers great causes. Our donations, event registration, and fundraising platform currently support thousands of charities to raise millions of pounds a year.
Launched in 2012, we’ve come along way — we’ve raised a Series A with social-impact focussed investors, we’ve grown to 75 people, and we’re looking to reach 100 by April 2022. It’s still early, but we’re on an incredible journey.
Reporting to the Support and Onboarding Lead, you’ll be critical in creating the best onboarding and support experience for charities - and also help build and grow a company of smart and passionate people. And create a real impact.
How you’ll contribute
- You’ll be the main point of contact for our customers and end users, by responding to customer support queries via chat, e-mail, or phone.
- With your strong problem solving skills you will independently validate and provide solutions to our customers.
- Responsibly categorise and triage requests by liaising with the relevant internal teams.
- Identify where there are gaps in customer knowledge and produce the correct support content.
- On occasion you will be responsible for face to face demos with customers.
- On occasion you will be relied upon to support with onboarding our customers.
- Partnering with internal teams to ensure customer needs are being met; coordinating with sales, marketing, finance and product teams.
- Either one year's experience in a support based role and or working for SaaS business.
- A track record of managing multiple support cases per day.
- A growth mindset, with a problem solving attitude.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of digital platforms.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- An unwavering positive attitude and a love for helping others succeed.
- The ability to bring your own personality to the role to develop rapport and meaningful relationships with customers; building connections and gaining trust.
What you’ll get
- A salary of £23-28k for the Customer Support Executive role.
- We offer a generous equity options scheme at a fast growing, stable company backed by social good investors. We give back to all our employees who get us closer to achieving our mission.
- We believe work-life balance matters and have flexible hours and support working from home. Also, we’ll happily hear how we could support you if that doesn’t work.
- We believe in giving back and give you one paid day to fundraise for a charity of your choice. Many of our team members also volunteer or are trustees.
- We want you to travel well with the Cycle to Work scheme and season ticket loan.
- We will support your journey through our mentor program that offers structured support from senior team members within the business and a strong network of investors and customers.
Come as you are. Love what you do.
At Enthuse, we want to create a positive impact on a global scale. And to do that we know that the people at Enthuse have to reflect all global lives and identities.
We work flexible hours, we support remote working, and if that doesn’t quite work, we will definitely listen to what will. We’re striving to create a place where all feel valued and welcome — and would love to hear how we could do that for you.
No matter what your background, identity, or even if your experience doesn’t exactly match — we’d love to hear from you!