We’re looking for a Senior Customer Support Manager in our Customer Support team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-scaling, socially-driven organisation and provide best in class customer support throughout the customer journey.
At Enthuse, we’re on a mission to transform digital fundraising by building the technology that empowers great causes. Our donations, event registration, and fundraising platform helps thousands of charities raise millions of pounds a year.
Launched in 2012, we’ve come along way — we’ve raised a Series A with social-impact focussed investors, we’ve grown to 75 people, and we’re looking to reach 100 by April 2022. What's more, Enthuse is the official online fundraising partner for London Marathon Events and Great Run. It’s still early, but we’re on an incredible journey.
Reporting to the Support and Onboarding Lead, you’ll be critical in creating the best onboarding and support experience for charities — and also help build and grow a company of smart and passionate people. And create a real impact.
How you’ll contribute
- You’ll be the main point of contact for our customers, by responding to customer support queries via chat, e-mail, or phone.
- With your strong problem solving skills you will independently validate and provide solutions to our customers.
- Responsibly categorise and triage requests by liaising with the relevant internal teams.
- As a senior member of the team you will be responsible for the support management of our Flagship accounts and deliver best in class support.
- Working closely with the Support Lead to support and manage internal change projects.
- Independently identifying and leading on process improvement projects.
- Identifying the need for additional support content to support our Charities and End Users.
- Creating, editing and publishing quality knowledge content to improve customer self-service resources.
- You will deliver excellent product advice through demos to our charities.
- Support the team with developing a wider knowledge of the industry.
- Three years experience working in a SaaS based role with direct support experience.
- Demonstrated experience in working with support software.
- Excellent customer focused demeanour with demonstrated experience of working with and solving customer focused problems.
- Demonstrated experience in using data and technically minded in your approach to problem solving.
- The ability to identify trends and proactively continue to develop an excellent experience for both customer and end-user.
- A growth mindset, with a problem solving attitude.
- A good understanding of the inner workings of a product team, including Product Roadmaps and Tech resolution process.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of digital platforms.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- An unwavering positive attitude and a love for helping others succeed.
- The ability to bring your own personality to the role.
- Some experience in mentoring or leading a small team would be preferable but not essential.
What you’ll get
- A salary of £40k up to £44k OTE for the Senior Customer Support Manager role.
- We offer a generous equity options scheme at a fast growing, stable company backed by social good investors. We give back to all our employees who get us closer to achieving our mission.
- We believe work-life balance matters and have flexible hours and support working from home. Also, we’ll happily hear how we could support you if that doesn’t work.
- We believe in giving back and give you one paid day to fundraise for a charity of your choice. Many of our team members also volunteer or are trustees.
- We want you to travel well with the Cycle to Work scheme and season ticket loan.
- We will support your journey through our mentor program that offers structured support from senior team members within the business and a strong network of investors and customers.
Come as you are. Love what you do.
At Enthuse, we want to create a positive impact on a global scale. And to do that we know that the people at Enthuse have to reflect all global lives and identities.
We work flexible hours, we support remote working, and if that doesn’t quite work, we will definitely listen to what will. We’re striving to create a place where all feel valued and welcome — and would love to hear how we could do that for you.
No matter what your background, identity, or even if you experience doesn’t exactly match — we’d love to hear from you!