We’re looking for a Finance and Operations Assistant in our Finance and Operations team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-scaling, socially-driven organisation and provide best in class finance and operations support to our internal and external customers.
At Enthuse, we’re on a mission to transform digital fundraising by building the technology that empowers great causes. Our donations, event registration, and fundraising platform helps thousands of charities raise millions of pounds a year.
Launched in 2012, we’ve come a long way — we’ve raised a Series A with social-impact focussed investors, we’ve grown to 75 people, and we’re looking to reach 100 by April 2022. What's more, Enthuse is the official online fundraising partner for London Marathon Events and Great Run. It’s still early, but we’re on an incredible journey.
As part of the Finance and Operations team, you’ll be joining a growing team at a critical point in our journey. You will also have the opportunity to help ensure we maintain our 5 star reviews on Trustpilot by ensuring our processes are running smoothly for this rapidly growing UK success story. And create a real impact.
How you’ll contribute
You’ll be responsible for:
- Dealing with Customer Support tickets and emails relating to operations and finance.
- Processing sales and generating or amending invoices in our accounting software, Xero.
- Working with the Sales Team to raise invoices for our customers.
- Actioning customer cancellations.
- Responding to queries around card transactions.
- Managing accounts receivable to collect outstanding fees from customers.
- Uploading expenses and purchasing invoices to our accounting software.
- Validating customers’ charity status and bank account details.
- Processing inbound Gift Aid letters and updating internal systems with correct data.
- Providing day-to-day support of staff queries and requests.
- Managing user access for internal systems like Gmail and HubSpot.
- Printing, copying & file management.
- Mail management (collecting, opening, returning).
- Any other duties as requested to support the broader team.
You will have:
- Excellent time management, prioritisation and organisational skills.
- Problem solving skills and an ability to consider improving processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- An independent self-starter but able to ask for help and support when needed.
- High degrees of confidence in working with numbers and calculations.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- A positive can do attitude.
- A love for problem solving and learning new skills.
We’d love it if
- You have worked in finance or administrative roles before.
- You thrive on working in a busy environment.
- You have other relevant training or experience.
You’re enthused by
- The amazing charity sector we work in.
What you’ll get
- A salary of up to £25k for the Finance and Operations Assistant role.
- We offer a generous equity options scheme at a fast growing, stable company backed by social good investors. We give back to all our employees who get us closer to achieving our mission.
- We believe work-life balance matters and have flexible hours, working from home, and support part-time work. Also, we’ll happily hear how we could support you if that doesn’t work.
- We believe in giving back and give you one paid day to fundraise for a charity of your choice. Many of our team members also volunteer or are trustees.
- We want you to travel well with the Cycle to Work scheme and season ticket loan.
- We will support your journey through our mentor program that offers structured support from senior team members within the business and a strong network of investors and customers.
Come as you are. Love what you do.
At Enthuse, we want to create a positive impact on a global scale. And to do that we know that the people at Enthuse have to reflect all global lives and identities.
We work flexible hours, we support remote working, and if that doesn’t quite work, we will definitely listen to what will. We’re striving to create a place where all feel valued and welcome — and would love to hear how we could do that for you.
No matter what your background, identity, or even if you experience doesn’t exactly match — we’d love to hear from you!