We’re looking for a Customer Growth Executive in our Account Management team, based in London. An exciting opportunity to join a fast-scaling, socially-driven organisation and fast track your career in sales.
At Enthuse, we’re on a mission to transform digital fundraising by building the technology that empowers great causes. Our donations, event registration, and fundraising platform helps thousands of charities raise millions of pounds a year.
Launched in 2012, we’ve come along way — we’ve raised a Series A with social-impact focussed investors, we’ve grown to 85 people, and we’re looking to increase that number even further in 2022. What's more, Enthuse is the official online fundraising partner for London Marathon Events and Great Run. It’s still early, but we’re on an incredible journey.
Reporting to the Customer Growth Team Manager, you’ll be critical in transforming digital fundraising in the UK charity sector — and also help build and grow a company of smart and passionate people. And create a real impact.
How you’ll contribute
- Part of Enthuse’s sales team, with a focus on revenue growth from our current client base of UK charities, selling market-leading online fundraising technology.
- Identifying opportunities from the current client base to upsell additional subscriptions and to new teams within the charity. Understanding the product-market fit and applying this towards problem-solving for the customers’ needs.
- Conducting the full sales cycle to upsell additional packages; including prospecting, value creation, discovery, pitching, and closing.
- Achieve monthly and quarterly revenue targets.
- Ensure the customer renews at the end of their subscription period maintaining a consistent revenue stream for the company.
- Keeping up to date with industry awareness, competitor trends and maintain extensive product knowledge.
- Working closely with the wider commercial teams to ensure all opportunities identified are maximised.
- A genuine desire for a career in sales.
- A personable individual with strong communication skills and the ability to develop and maintain client relationships.
- An adaptable approach with the ability to think on your feet to offer different solutions based on your clients' needs.
- The ability to negotiate with key stakeholders.
- An ‘always be learning’ mentality, coachable and driven by continuous learning and development.
- Great time management and organisation skills with the ability to manage and prioritise multiple accounts at once.
- A self-motivated, and proactive individual that thrives in a target driven environment.
- Genuine desire to work with the charity sector to help our clients achieve their missions.
What you’ll get
- A salary of £28k + commission for the Customer Growth Executive role.
- 2 days a week in our London office, 3 optional work from home days.
- We offer a generous equity options scheme at a fast-growing, stable company backed by socially responsible investors. We give back to all our employees who get us closer to achieving our mission.
- We celebrate together with an early Friday finish with optional team drinks, team activity days, monthly pub quizzes and more.
- We believe in giving back and give you one paid day to fundraise for a charity of your choice. Many of our team members also volunteer or are trustees.
- We want you to travel well with the Cycle to Work scheme, season ticket loan, and a London-based office.
- We will support your journey through our learning and development program with an allowance for training each year and PDPs, as well as a mentor program that offers structured support from senior team members.
- Holiday allowance: 25 days holiday and bank holidays (33 in total). We increase holidays based on length of service, so for every year you’re with us, you’ll get an additional day’s holiday up to 28 days. We also offer an additional 5 days of unpaid holiday.
Come as you are. Love what you do.
At Enthuse, we want to create a positive impact on a global scale. And to do that we know that the people at Enthuse have to reflect all global lives and identities.
We work flexible hours, we support remote working, and if that doesn’t quite work, we will definitely listen to what will. We’re striving to create a place where all feel valued and welcome — and would love to hear how we could do that for you.
No matter what your background, identity, or even if you experience doesn’t exactly match — we’d love to hear from you!