We’re looking for a Customer Onboarding Executive in our Customer team, based in London. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-scaling, socially-driven organisation and to own and build relationships with our key charities.
At Enthuse, we’re on a mission to transform digital fundraising by building the technology that empowers great causes. Our donations, event registration, and fundraising platform currently support thousands of charities to raise millions of pounds a year.
Launched in 2012, we’ve come a long way — we’ve raised a Series A with social-impact focussed investors, we’ve grown to 85 people, and we’re looking to reach 100 in 2022. What's more, Enthuse is the official online fundraising partner for London Marathon Events and Great Run. It’s still early, but we’re on an incredible journey.
Reporting to the Customer Success Lead, you’ll be critical in transforming digital fundraising in the UK charity sector. You will also help build and grow a company of smart and passionate people. And create a real impact.
How you’ll contribute
- Be responsible for the implementation of our small, medium and large customers.
- Own the initial phase of the customer cycle for our small and medium charities ensuring they are using our product in full to achieve their goals.
- Working with our current charities to ensure their pages are fully optimised and looking as engaging as possible to maximise their fundraising potential.
- Guiding customers through essential KYC checks with our payment providers.
- Responding to customer queries related to their account set up.
- Work with our Customer Success Managers to help onboard our bespoke Enterprise customers.
- Self motivated and proactive, we’re looking for someone who has the desire and drive to make things happen.
- Customer focused, you put the customer front and centre of every decision and love speaking with clients, understanding their needs and how we can help them.
- Tech savvy, with an interest in learning how our product works and the ability to provide technical assistance to non technical contacts.
- Great attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Be a positive and enthusiastic team player, our team is collaborative, we’re looking for people who are not afraid to bring new ideas to the team for discussion.
- An understanding of the charity or fundraising sector is helpful but not essential.
What you’ll get
- On-target earnings (OTE) of £27,000 for the Customer Onboarding Executive role.
- We celebrate together with an early Friday finish with optional team drinks, team incentives, and a variety of company socials.
- We believe in giving back and give you one paid day to fundraise for a charity of your choice.
- We want you to travel well with the Cycle to Work scheme, season ticket loan, and a London-based office.
- We will support your journey through our learning and development program with an allowance for training each year and Personal Development Plans, as well as a mentor program that offers structured support from senior team members.
- Holiday allowance: 25 days holiday and bank holidays (33 in total). We increase holidays based on length of service, so for every year you’re with us, you’ll get an additional day’s holiday up to 28 days. We also offer an additional 5 days of unpaid holiday.
- We offer a generous equity options scheme at a fast-growing, stable company backed by socially responsible investors. We give back to all our employees who get us closer to achieving our mission.
- Private health insurance coverage
Come as you are. Love what you do.
At Enthuse, we want to create a positive impact on a global scale. And to do that we know that the people at Enthuse have to reflect all global lives and identities.
We work flexible hours, we support remote working, and if that doesn’t quite work, we will definitely listen to what will. We’re striving to create a place where all feel valued and welcome — and would love to hear how we could do that for you.
No matter what your background, identity, or even if your experience doesn’t exactly match — we’d love to hear from you!