- Why Enthuse?
We are can-do and proactive. We are champions of the sector. We are supportive, encouraging and committed to helping others.
We inspire change and ask questions. We are never satisfied with the way things are, we believe progress is made by asking questions.
You can trust us to get the job done. We are constantly developing our knowledge and insights to help improve the sector.Hear from other Enthusiasts
“I joined Enthuse because I was looking for an environment where I could really grow as a Product Manager. I wanted to be part of a disruptive product team that could develop and iterate at a fast pace. What I love most about working for Enthuse though, is seeing the impact that our work can have - I find it really rewarding and motivating to build a product that is helping support some truly great causes.”Hear from other Enthusiasts
“As a senior partnerships manager dealing with the UK's biggest charities with a voluntary income of 10M+ per year, it's exciting to be part of a company that is changing the face of the £43bn UK charity sector. Enthuse is growing fast, adopting the latest technologies and methods to help organisations achieve their goals. There's a strong team spirit and culture of support based on the shared goal of supporting good causes and helping them grow.”Hear from other Enthusiasts
"It's rare to find a company which is disruptive in its market approach and experiencing rapid growth, while also fostering a supportive environment for employees where they're given room and opportunity to grow. On top of this, at its core Enthuse works to drive value for not only our charity partners but for society as a whole. Working at Enthuse has given me great sales experience at a growing SaaS company and has been an extremely rewarding journey."
Enjoy Enthuse benefits
- Help make a positive difference to charities
- Be part of a real growth story
- Equity options scheme
- Generous pay
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (33 in total)
- Holiday buy-back each year for up to 5 unused days
- Birthday break, two hours back
(to have a lie in, long lunch or leave early)
- One paid day to fundraise for a charity of your choice
- Sabbaticals after 5 years
- Personal development plans to help you achieve your goals
- Flexible holiday allowance
- Flexible start and finish times
- Early Friday finish for team drinks
- Monthly team lunch
- Team activity days
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Climate positive workforce through Ecologi
Join the team of Enthusiasts!
- Growth Marketing Executive London, England, United Kingdom