More for your cause
We’ve helped over 4,000 charities raise more for their cause.
What is Enthuse?
Online donations, fundraising and event reg technology, all under your cause’s brand.
We are a positive team of experts who strive to optimise the donation journey for your charity.
Our personalised fundraising products provide a consistent experience for your supporters and we make sure you’re always in control of your data.
‘Most Committed Company to the Sector’
IOF National Fundraising Awards 2019
What we’re about
Why we do it
To enable good causes to make maximum impact
To transform digital fundraising by putting charities first
To become #1 for online charity fundraising in the UK, Ireland and beyond
To do more for your cause
Watch how we do more for your cause
- CharityCheckout (the original name for Enthuse) is born as a simple tool to enable small charities to take online donations.
- Chester, our Founder & CEO, advocates in the House of Lords for charities to appoint digital experts as trustees - a key recommendation in the ‘Stronger charities’ report.
- CharityCheckout secures £1m in seed funding from Chris Hulatt & Simon Rogerson, Co-Founders of Octopus Group, among others. Chris later becomes Chairman of CharityCheckout.
- Chester is listed among Forbes’ 30 under 30 Top Social Entrepreneurs.
- CharityCheckout becomes the Institute of Fundraising's ‘Innovation Partner’.
- CharityCheckout secures £2.75m investment from investors passionate about social good.
- CharityCheckout wins the Institute of Fundraising’s Most Committed Company to the Sector award.
- 22 people join the team in a year, doubling our size!
- CharityCheckout acquires Primo Events to provide an all-in-one fundraising and events platform.
- CharityCheckout proudly surpasses the milestone of 1 million donations processed for over 4,000 charities, including 1 in 5 of the UK's largest 100.
- CharityCheckout and Primo Events come together as one team under the new brand of Enthuse!
- Enthuse has helped raise over £100m for charities and has powered over 320 virtual events and hundreds of appeals throughout the crisis.
Meet our founder – Chester
As a young fundraiser, Chester developed a passion for the sector in 2008. He learned first hand that a personalised approach was the key to successful street fundraising. It helped people connect with the cause, raise awareness, and sow the seed for new supporter relationships to blossom.
By contrast, Chester felt that online fundraising was transactional. Supporters gave via fundraising websites that felt removed from the cause and put their own brand before the charity’s. The giving experience was generic and uninspiring.
That’s why he founded Enthuse, with a mission to transform digital fundraising by putting charities first.
Chester has been recognised for his work in the sector and was named among the 2018 cohort of Forbes’ 30 under 30 Social Entrepreneurs. He can always be found with his enthusiastic sidekick Capi, our office dog, or occasionally paragliding among the clouds on a day off.
Our leadership team
Enthuse describes the feeling a donor experiences the moment they donate. It celebrates the spirit of fundraising. It encapsulates a proactive and supportive team having an impact.
A brand new chapter
Enthuse was born from the fusion of CharityCheckout and Primo Events to move beyond our payments product to fundraising and events technology. We are a challenger brand with dogged determination and a fighting spirit to transform digital fundraising for the better.
Enthuse was branded orange in memory of Heike Mojay-Sinclare, our founder’s wife, who was the spirit of the enthusiasm and support that helped him set up the company.
Find out how Enthuse could help raise more for your cause
Speak to our fundraising experts to learn how you can raise more for your cause using a custom-branded solution.