At Enthuse, we’re on a mission to transform digital fundraising by building the technology that empowers great causes. Our donations, event registration, and fundraising platform currently support more than 4,000 charities raise over £50 million pounds a year.
Launched in 2012, we’ve come a long way — we’ve raised a Series A with social-impact focussed investors, we’ve grown to 50 people, and we’re looking to more than double that number by April 2022. It’s still early, but we’re on an incredible journey.
Reporting to the Recruitment Lead, you’ll be critical in supercharging Enthuse’s growth — and help build a company of smart and passionate people on a mission to transform digital fundraising.
How you’ll contribute
- Support across all recruitment efforts — from Product Managers, Sales Execs, Operations Specialists, and whatever other skillsets we need to hire to help us on our mission.
- Help refine and tailor recruitment processes and operations to make sure we are best positioned to hire the best talent fairly and efficiently.
- Be a part of Recruitment & People projects from rebuilding the careers site to launching our DEI program.
- You’ll have worked in a high-growth tech environment — owning recruitment from scoping to offer.
- Experience managing a high volume of roles and maintaining a quality-focussed approach and candidate/stakeholder experience.
- Have worked collaboratively with People Operations and understand how Recruitment contributes to a great organisation.
- You have a good grasp of recruitment data — quantitative and qualitative — and can use it to have structured, evidence-based conversations.
- You are a confident and passionate communicator — managing any situation from difficult stakeholder conversations to company-wide presentations.
- You love feedback and have a real desire to learn and grow.
- You’ll be comfortable with starting work remotely. But rest assured, we’ll make sure you are set up with whatever you need — and should be in a new office shortly!
What you’ll get
- A salary of £50,000 to £55,000 as a Talent Acquisition Specialist.
- We offer a generous equity options scheme at a fast-growing, stable company backed by social good investors. We give back to all our employees who get us closer to achieving our mission.
- We believe work-life balance matters and have flexible hours, working from home, and supporting part-time work. Also, we’ll happily hear how we could support you if that doesn’t work.
- We believe in giving back and give you one paid day to fundraise for a charity of your choice. Many of our team members also volunteer or are trustees.
- We want you to travel well with the Cycle to Work scheme, season ticket loan, and soon a new office when lockdown eases!
- We will support your journey through our mentor program that offers structured support from senior team members within the business and a strong network of investors and customers.
Come as you are. Love what you do.
At Enthuse, we want to create a positive impact on a global scale. And to do that we know that the people at Enthuse have to reflect all global lives and identities.
We work flexible hours, we support remote working, and if that doesn’t quite work, we will definitely listen to what will. We’re striving to create a place where all feel valued and welcome — and would love to hear how we could do that for you.
No matter what your background, identity, or even if your experience doesn’t exactly match — we’d love to hear from you!