At Enthuse, we’re on a mission to transform digital fundraising by building the technology that empowers great causes. Our donations, event registration, and fundraising platform currently support more than 4,000 charities to raise over £50 million pounds a year.
Launched in 2012, we’ve come a long way — we’ve raised a Series A with social-impact focussed investors, we’ve grown to 50 people, and we’re looking to more than double that number by April 2022. It’s still early, but we’re on an incredible journey.
Reporting to the Head of Customer, you’ll be critical in leading the Customer Success team, progressing key relationships with our charities and developing the team and function — and also help build and grow a company of smart and passionate people. And create a real impact.
How you’ll contribute
- Lead, grow and develop the Customer Success team
- Empower charities to connect their goals and challenges with solutions in our platform while increasing usage and adoption rates
- Focusing on driving product adoption, leading a positive customer experience, and driving growth
- Minimise churn through more outstanding advocacy and reference ability.
- Communicate charities needs to the Product team and help shape our product roadmap
- 5+ years experience in Customer Success, with a proven track record of supporting a fast-paced, high-growth team.
- 2+ years experience managing and building a team
- Experience hiring and managing a small team — or demonstrated ability through structured mentoring and coaching others.
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills with a demonstrated ability to drive decisions through strong relationships, expertise and data.
- Demonstrated operational excellence in analytical thinking, process development and improvement, problem-solving, communication, delegation, and planning.
- You have a customer-focused mindset, putting customer experience first in every action you take
- You are a natural problem solver who is able to dissect an issue and develop a plan to address this
- Proven ability to develop strategies, translate them into initiatives and track successful delivery
- You have track record of using data and reporting to guide decision making
- You believe in a mission-driven, customer-centric company culture — and navigated the high-growth, autonomous environment.
What you’ll get
- A salary of £55k to £65k for the Customer Success Lead role.
- We offer a generous equity options scheme at a fast-growing, stable company backed by social good investors. We give back to all our employees who get us closer to achieving our mission.
- We believe work-life balance matters and have flexible hours, working from home, and support part-time work. Also, we’ll happily hear how we could support you if that doesn’t work.
- We believe in giving back and give you one paid day to fundraise for a charity of your choice. Many of our team members also volunteer or are trustees.
- We want you to travel well with the Cycle to Work scheme, season ticket loan, and soon a new office when lockdown eases!
- We will support your journey through our mentor program that offers structured support from senior team members within the business and a strong network of investors and customers.
Come as you are. Love what you do.
At Enthuse, we want to create a positive impact on a global scale. And to do that we know that the people at Enthuse have to reflect all global lives and identities.
We work flexible hours, we support remote working, and if that doesn’t quite work, we will definitely listen to what will. We’re striving to create a place where all feel valued and welcome — and would love to hear how we could do that for you.
No matter what your background, identity, or even if your experience doesn’t exactly match — we’d love to hear from you!