We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager in our Customer team, based in London. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-scaling, socially-driven organisation and to own and build relationships with our key charities.
At Enthuse, we’re on a mission to transform digital fundraising by building the technology that empowers great causes. Our donations, event registration, and fundraising platform currently helps thousands of charities raise millions a year.
Launched in 2012, we’ve come along way — we’ve raised a Series A with social-impact focussed investors, we’ve grown to 50 people, and we’re looking to more than double that number by April 2022. What's more, Enthuse is now the official online fundraising partner for London Marathon Events and Great Run. It’s still early, but we’re on an incredible journey.
Reporting to the Customer Success Lead, you’ll be critical in building strong relationships with our charities and ensuring our product helps them raise more for their causes. You will also help build and grow a company of smart and passionate people. And create a real impact.
How you’ll contribute
- Provide sector leading relationship management to your portfolio of our largest accounts.
- Focus on driving product adoption, creating a positive customer experience and account growth.
- Be in the internal voice of the customer, work with our product team to deliver feedback to shape our product roadmap.
- Nurture customer advocacy in the form of testimonials, references and case studies.
- Manage churn risk and identify upsell opportunities
- Up to 3 years experience in Customer Success or Account Management, even better if this is managing a portfolio of B2B SaaS clients.
- Customer focused, you put the customer front and centre of every decision.
- You are a confident and passionate communicator — managing any situation from difficult stakeholder conversations to creating engaging slide - decks for client meetings.
- Tech savvy, with an interest in learning how our product works and the ability to provide technical assistance to non technical contacts.
- Be a positive and enthusiastic team player, our team is collaborative, we’re looking for people who are not afraid to bring new ideas to the team for discussion.
- An understanding of the charity or fundraising sector is helpful but not essential.
What you’ll get
- On-target earnings (OTE) of £33k for the Customer Success Manager role.
- We offer a generous equity options scheme at a fast growing, stable company backed by social good investors. We give back to all our employees who get us closer to achieving our mission.
- We believe work-life balance matters and have flexible hours, and support working from home. Also, we’ll happily hear how we could support you if that doesn’t work.
- We believe in giving back and give you one paid day to fundraise for a charity of your choice. Many of our team members also volunteer or are trustees.
- We want you to travel well with the Cycle to Work scheme and season ticket loan.
- We will support your journey through our mentor program that offers structured support from senior team members within the business and a strong network of investors and customers.
Come as you are. Love what you do.
At Enthuse, we want to create a positive impact on a global scale. And to do that we know that the people at Enthuse have to reflect all global lives and identities.
We work flexible hours, we support remote working, and if that doesn’t quite work, we will definitely listen to what will. We’re striving to create a place where all feel valued and welcome — and would love to hear how we could do that for you.
No matter what your background, identity, or even if your experience doesn’t exactly match — we’d love to hear from you!