London Marathon Expo Competition Terms and Conditions
London Marathon Running Show Terms & Conditions
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
- The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- All entries must be submitted via the Enthuse stand in the charities room at the “TCS London Marathon Running Show” event, hosted by London Marathon Events Limited, incorporated and registered in England with company number 01528489 whose registered office is at 190 Great Dover Street, London, England, SE1 4YB (LME), taking place from 28th September 2022 to 1st October 2022 and only one entry per person is permitted. An event attendee must: (1) come to the Enthuse stand, take a photo with Enthuse’s hotdog cardboard cut-out figure stand activation, (2) then post it on their social media with the following: (a) the @enthuseco social media tag, (b) their chosen charity’s social media tag and (c) a link to their Enthuse donation page for the London Marathon (3) on any of the following LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram (4) in accordance with Enthuse’s acceptable use policy (https://enthuse.com/website-terms/) and social media policy. If event attendees do not have an Enthuse fundraising page, they can either set one up on the day (Enthuse will provide a QR code at the stand that will bring the event attendees to the TCS London Marathon Fundraising Page), or if the event attendees do not have an Enthuse fundraising page and do not wish to set one up, they may still take photos at the activation, but cannot be entered into the giveaway.
- The opening date for entries is 10am on Wednesday 28th September 2022 . The closing date of the prize draw is 5pm on Saturday 1st October 2022. Entries received after this time will not be counted.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind. A winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process on Tuesday 4th October 2022 (“Draw Date”).
- Each winner (there will be five winners in total) will receive a donation of £100 towards their Enthuse fundraising page for a charity they are fundraising for at the London Marathon.
- The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) before Friday 7th October 2022 and must provide an email address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within seven (7) working days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by email within seven (7) working days of being notified of their win.
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The prize is supplied by Online Giving Ltd (trading as “Enthuse”) of Office 6, 155 Minories, London, England, EC3N 1AD, company number 06886190 (the “Supplier”). The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will send the surname and county of major prize winners and, if applicable copies of their winning entries, to anyone who emails email@example.com or writes to Office 6, 155 Minories, London, England, EC3N 1AD (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month after the closing date stated in condition 4. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact the Promoter, Online Giving Ltd (trading as “Enthuse”) of Office 6, 155 Minories, London, England, EC3N 1AD, company number 06886190. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion will only be processed as set out in the Promoter’s Privacy Notice (Privacy Notice – Enthuse: Branded fundraising for charities). See also 12 with regard to the announcement of winners.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter of this prize draw is Online Giving Ltd (trading as “Enthuse”) of Office 6, 155 Minories, London, England, EC3N 1AD, company number 06886190 (“Enthuse”).
- If your query or complaint relates to a data protection issue, then you can contact our Data Protection Officer, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us at the address above marked for the attention of the DPO.
If you would rather not receive cookies, please click on the "Settings" button and disable the non-necessary cookies.
More info > Settings >
Privacy & Cookies Policy