At Enthuse, we’re on a mission to transform digital fundraising by building the technology that empowers great causes. Our donations, event registration, and fundraising platform helps thousands of charities raise millions of pounds a year.
Launched in 2012, we’ve come along way — we’ve raised a Series A with social-impact focussed investors, we've grown our team to close to 90 people, and we're looking to continue growing at an accelerated pace. What's more, Enthuse is the official online fundraising partner for London Marathon Events and Great Run. It’s still early, but we’re on an incredible journey.
We're looking for a Business Development Associate in our Sales team based in London. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-scaling, socially-driven organisation and fast track your career in sales. Reporting to the Sales Team Manager, you’ll be critical in transforming digital fundraising in the UK charity sector — and also help build and grow a company of smart and passionate people. And create a real impact.
How you’ll contribute
- Engaging with UK charities to achieve monthly and quarterly revenue targets, selling market-leading online fundraising technology
- Conducting the full sales cycle; including outbound telephone prospecting, value creation, discovery, pitching, and closing
- Understanding the product-market fit and applying this towards problem-solving for your prospect’s needs
- Keeping up to date with industry knowledge by identifying opportunities to learn; reading the latest industry blogs, building and maintaining your network and the opportunity to attend some industry events
- Keeping up to date with latest competitor trends
- Following up and converting marketing qualified leads
- Bringing enthusiasm, energy and motivation to an ambitious and collaborative team
- A genuine desire for a career in sales
- An ‘always be learning’ mentality, coachable and driven by continuous learning and development
- A self-motivated, competitive individual that thrives in a target driven environment
- The ability to demonstrate resilience and overcome challenges
- A personable, engaging individual with strong communication skills
- The ability to think on your feet and overcome objections
- A naturally curious person, the ability to ask productive questions
- Ability to engage and initiate relationships and understands how to build great rapport
What you’ll get
- A salary of £28-32K OTE for the Business Development Associate role
- The option to work from home up to 3 days a week
- We celebrate together with an early Friday finish with optional team drinks, team incentives, and a variety of company socials
- We offer a generous equity options scheme at a fast growing, stable company backed by social good investors. We give back to all our employees who get us closer to achieving our mission
- We believe work-life balance matters and have flexible hours, working from home, and support part-time work
- We believe in giving back and give you one paid day to fundraise for a charity of your choice. Many of our team members also volunteer or are trustees
- Holiday allowance: 25 days holiday and bank holidays (33 in total). We increase holidays based on length of service, so for every year you’re with us, you’ll get an additional day’s holiday up to 28 days. We also offer an additional 5 days of unpaid holiday
- We want you to travel well with the Cycle to Work scheme and season ticket loan
- We will support your journey through our mentor program that offers structured support from senior team members within the business and a strong network of investors and customers
- Private health insurance coverage with plenty of benefits through Vitality
- Places for Races! As partners of London Marathon Events and Great Run, we get access to a number of participant places for major fundraising events. So if you're a keen runner, swimmer or cyclist - you could be in luck.
Come as you are. Love what you do.
At Enthuse, we want to create a positive impact on a global scale. And to do that we know that the people at Enthuse have to reflect all global lives and identities.
We work flexible hours, we support remote working, and if that doesn’t quite work, we will definitely listen to what will. We’re striving to create a place where all feel valued and welcome — and would love to hear how we could do that for you.
No matter what your background, identity, or even if you experience doesn’t exactly match — we’d love to hear from you!